ArcoLinux 19.09 iso has been released

facebook is not legall

Off-Topic Not ArcoLinux - or GNU/Linux-related and NOT a support thread? Talk about it here!
jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
facebook is not legall

Post by jurgen69 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

that is a rare title , why is facebook in belgium or everywhere not legal
1/this days if you make account on facebook , the ask a real photo of you face that is one.
(than you have to wait 24 hours or some time longer , they check you , but how they do it mmm

THE LOOK IN THERE DATABASES FOR YOUR ID = REAL PASPORT YES THEY ARE :lol:

KNOW LISSEN VERY CAREFULLY ,IF THEY DONT FIND NOTHING , HOW MANY MONEY YOU BET ON IT THAT YOUR PHOTO IS NOT APROVE HAHAHA , SO THERE IS ONE WAY TO ENTER THAN SENDING YOUR REAL PHOTO AND COPY OF YOUR REAL ID...

THAT IS NOT LEGAL IN BELGIEM AT ALL , WHY NOT DUMP FACEBOOK FROM THE BELGIUM INTERNET ROOT SERVERS , IT JUST USA TRASH THAT SPYING ON YOU , THIS WEBSITE MUST BE FORBIDDEN ,

FACEBOOK HAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND THE ONLY WAY TO BRING THEM ON THE THERE KNEES IS CLOSED THE CONNECTION IN BELGIUM ON ALL PROVIDERS FOR FACEBOOK AMEN.. :twisted:
No arch systems for me anymore i am done with it , even i am done with linux , if you ask me windows wil be always the better one always in everything

jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
Re: facebook is not legall

Post by jurgen69 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:39 am

jurgen69 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am
that is a rare title , why is facebook in belgium or everywhere not legal
1/this days if you make account on facebook , the ask a real photo of you face that is one.
(than you have to wait 24 hours or some time longer , they check you , but how they do it mmm

THE LOOK IN THERE DATABASES FOR YOUR ID = REAL PASPORT YES THEY ARE :lol:

KNOW LISSEN VERY CAREFULLY ,IF THEY DONT FIND NOTHING , HOW MANY MONEY YOU BET ON IT THAT YOUR PHOTO IS NOT APROVE HAHAHA , SO THERE IS ONE WAY TO ENTER THAN SENDING YOUR REAL PHOTO AND COPY OF YOUR REAL ID...

THAT IS NOT LEGAL IN BELGIEM AT ALL , WHY NOT DUMP FACEBOOK FROM THE BELGIUM INTERNET ROOT SERVERS , IT JUST USA TRASH THAT SPYING ON YOU , THIS WEBSITE MUST BE FORBIDDEN ,

FACEBOOK HAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND THE ONLY WAY TO BRING THEM ON THE THERE KNEES IS CLOSED THE CONNECTION IN BELGIUM ON ALL PROVIDERS FOR FACEBOOK AMEN.. :twisted:
the police in belgium can not even do that , so why the hell can facebook do that ,this is not legal at all , there is one good thing facebook must be off the internet lines in belgium it must be
No arch systems for me anymore i am done with it , even i am done with linux , if you ask me windows wil be always the better one always in everything

Return to “Open chat”